Today’s fantastic family finance article is:
Step 1 for teaching your kids good money habits: be a good role model.
But what if your own financial house isn’t in perfect order?
Start teaching your kids good money habits anyway.
- You don’t need to be perfect to help your kids.
- Kids can learn from your mistakes.
- There’s no time to waste. Money habits form very early in kids.
- The good money habits you’re teaching your kids will rub off on you.
- Kids can be really good accountability partners
As today’s article points out: “Perfect is the enemy of good.” So don’t wait around for perfection. Get started.
Get tomorrow’s tip here.